• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Dance, Darcey, Dance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So special! I always felt the love both of you had for each other reading your posts.

Jim, we are so sorry for your loss. Our condolences to you and your family. Darcy was a wonderful person and you were a super CALS. She now flies free.

Thanks so much for posting the obituary here. It is lovely. What a beautiful life and family. I am sure she will like to see us dance with her. My condolences to you and your family. Take good care of yourself.

So sorry Jim, but at the same time I'm thrilled for her. Like my Tracy, being able to call your own shots all the way to the end was as it was meant to be. She is free of the monster now, as are you. Be thankful, as I was/am, that you were given the time to prepare for this. That was a blessing for me. Lots of folks aren't awarded that benefit. Having time to say everything to each other, leaving nothing undone/unsaid will allow you to grieve and move forth afterwards with no regrets. I pray for you and your family during this difficult time. Godspeed Darcy!!

TC

Jim, I am so sorry for your loss of Darcey. You were an amazing CALS and always an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing the beautiful tribute to Darcey.

Sharon

Jim, I am so sorry, yet so uplifted, to read your words (and Darcey's). You have my deepest condolences.

Steve

Jim, wow, I sit here in awe of you both. My eyes filled and so did my heart. Darcey sounds like someone I would have loved to know, so thank you for bringing her to us. Dance, Darcey! Fly free!

Dear Jim, I am saddened but uplifted by your wonderful tribute to Darcey. What a great life you have had together. Darley had a strong spirit. I hope she is dancing free and smiling down on you.

Jim you have always been such an incredible example to me as a caregiver. Your great love for Darcey shined in every post. You have inspired me to be a better person and a better CALS.

V

Jim,

What an amazing life your Darley had on this earth! I'm sure she is dancing to some sweet music with the angels now!

I am so very sorry for your loss. Your posts always inspired me. The love you both shared was so obvious from your words. I am glad she is free!

I hope you are surrounded by love at this difficult time. I know that Darcey will always be with you. Wishing you peace. 💕

Jim,
I am so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful tribute to Darcey and your life together! I pray that she is dancing freely. As Khalil Gibran wrote about death in The Prophet, “Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.”
Dave

Jim and Dave, I too am a follower of Khalil Gibran and I remember
this when a loved one passed....

"Love is timeless.... Death does not separate the lover from the beloved.

Darcey is with you... we all are with you.

Dave and Al, I, too, love Khalil Gibran. What beautiful words for times like this. Jim, again, I am sorry for your loss.

Jim,

I am so sorry for your great loss, but so thrilled Darcy gained her angel wings. Praying strength as you enter this new journey and blessings for your family.

Huge Hugs

Jim, I'm very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and all your family. What a beautiful obituary she wrote!

So bittersweet Jim. The missing and the relief that she’s done with it. Such a beautiful tribute that you wrote together. So incredibly special. You are all in my thoughts. Jim....you really are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back