Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Tx
City
cypress
This is kim.. I had posted that my dad was newly diagnosed a few weeks ago and had explained how it was extra bad because he was also taking care of my mom who had suffered a brain injury 10 years prior along with the help of care givers... well, she passed away on Thursday, last week. Wow... I am losing my whole family. My grandfather, his dad is also living there... he is 87 and is actually in the hospital as we speak, but will be coming back to my dad's house when he gets out. It is actually good for him to have him there for company.

Too many sad things happening.

Just needed to update/vent. Thanks for listening.

KIM

So sorry for the loss of your mom and what you're going through with your dad. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Debbie

Kim I am so sorry! Losing your mom is tough, and I know your dad must be so sad and upset. you have a lot on your plate right now...please take care of your self too.

I am so sorry Kim condolences to you and your dad

Thanks guys.. it is very hard on my dad, but in a way, he will be able to work more on himself and do more things while he can etc. We are hoping to go on a cruise, june 15th if he agrees... we are booked and have till april 1st to cancel... and maybe go camping with us in July.. we have a travel trailer.. only concern is him getting up the steps... we will have men to help him, so I am hoping it works out.

Anyway, thanks again for your thoughts... KIM

So sorry for your loss Kim, you will be in my prayers.
Paulette

Kim, so sorry... you and your family are in our prayers!

condolences on your Mother's passing

Kim so sorry for you and your dads loss, you are in my thoughts

The girl, So sad to hear about your mother ! Wish you and your family the best. You all could uses break! I honestly have never heard or seen a situation like yours. We should probably call you IRONGIRL ! Take care! Matt

That was supposed to start out"texgirl" . I got auto corrected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back