Diagnosis
3/2008
Country
US
State
ma
City
weymouth
Dad passed peacefully Monday evening. He was diagnosed in February of this year so this was quite rapid. Thank you everyone for your support. I pray for a cure of this monster disease for all of you, add I pray for all the caregivers and families who suffer along with you.
God Bless you all.

Just wanted to say Im sorry for the loss of your dad.
Take care of yourself and at least you know he's no longer suffering.

Li x

Sorry for your loss. My sympathy to you and your family.

AL.

My sincere sympathy to you and your family,
God bless,
brenda

I'm very sorry you lost your father. YOU WERE A GOOD SON TO CARE FOR HIM SO MUCH.

May you find peace in knowing he is in a better place...

so sorry for the loss of your father. It is never easy, even when you know the suffering is gone. I lost my father 4 years ago, he was 63, and his progressed rapidly as well. 5 months after diagnosis.....

So very sorry for your loss! God Bless

aherman

Please give my sympathy to all your family. It is going to be rough this close to Christmas,but you will still have his love and happy memories.

I am sorry for your loss. Feel free to reach out to us during this difficult time of year. Cindy

I am so sorry that your father passed. Take peace in knowing that his suffering is over and he is free and at peace.
My sympathy
Jeannie

May he be at peace and may you find peace at this difficult time. Best Wishes.

Rich, may your dad rest in peace. My condolences to you and the family, and Gid bless.

Irma

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. My Dad died last week also peaceful diagnosed March. Really know how you feel.
All the best to you and your family.
Dx

Last edited:
Rich,

So sorry for your loss. My experience w/my Dad was similar . . . a terrible disease. Try to get some rest.

Debbie

We also join with the rest in giving you our condolences and we pray your happy memories will sustain you. Marjorie and Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back