12/2003
Country
US
State
pa
City
Punxsutawney
To Everyone,

My father has lost his fight with cancer, actually it was the pneumonia that took him from us. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you here for keeping me and my family in your thoughts and prayers, while many of you have your own problems to deal with.

Thank you all for your prayers and support.
The Siple Family

I am so sorry for your loss. Extend my sympathies to your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Its hard, no matter how much you expect it!

My condolences to you and your family.

AL.

My sincere sympathy to you and your family, may your father rest in peace.
Regards,
brenda

ds, my condolences to you and yours, and may your dear father rest in peace. Sorry I am just now replying, I am a little bit behind with this forum reading and replying due to health issues and a hospital stay....but I am doing great, "Thank God." God bless us all.

I am really sorry about your father. I just read Al's update in a different forum. My prayers are with your family.

Lydia

Sorry too, to hear about your Dad. My thoughts are that your wonderful memories will sustain you for all the difficult times to come. God Bless. M

I'm very sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.

My condolences to you and your family. May you find comfort in each other through the holidays and onward. May your father rest in peace.
Best wishes and strength to you, Duane, in your daily life with ALS.
Jane

I am sorry for the loss of your Dad. My thoughts are with you and your family today. Cordially, Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back