salma

Reason
PALS
State
Sind
City
Karachi
hello........
last wednesday 28 Nov,07, at 7:45pm was the worst time for me... my father was gone... and at that time i was not with Him...he didnt take ventilation ..?He is 55 years old.He was diagnosed on 15 March 06..I love him very much so i dont think so that i can fill this vacent place in my life i am 27 years old and my sibllings are younger than me .. Oh! No what will happen ? How will we live without him? we cant believe still... i feel He will come from any room of my house and call me..i cant believe... it is really very very dangerous disease.. i want to thanks to all people who coperate with me .. when i asked the question they gave answer immediately...Thanks for all i want to say to them whos lovers are in this disease Plz. take care them .. when they go we feel really very bad..plz. take care them they are innocent.......plz. Do pray for my father... God bless to all......

Salma I am so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. I remember when you first came here asking for advice and were worried that you could not find medicines to help him. He will always be in your heart and will not be suffering now. Take care.
AL.

Salama, my heart goes out to you, and your family. I know the pain you are experiencing. I will be praying for you and the family. May your Dad rest in peace. He is pain free, God bless him. It's gonna be hard, but our Heavenly Father will comfort each one of you. My condolences!

Irma

Hello Salma - I am so sorry you lost your Dad. Keep hugging your siblings and remember how much he loved you. Regards, Cindy

My condolences, my heart goes out to you. It is a horrible disease. I know its hard to imagine that anyone knows what you are feeling, but there is.

Salma...I am very sorry to hear that you dad passed away. He is now free from this terrible disease.
My prayers are with you during this difficult time. Anne

Salma, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my dad right at 8 yrs ago and I know the hurt, but the one thing that helped me was knowing he wasn't suffering anymore, and hopefully that will be a consolation to you also. May God bless you and give you a peace during this difficult time.

May God Bless you and your family.. Prayers are with you and your Dad.. It's heart wrencing to watch them go through this horrible disease..and very hard when we loose them. I don't ever want the day to come when Mom is gone.. But I want her suffering too stop..

Very sorry Salma that you have lost your father. You and your family are in my prayers.

Salma - I am so sorry that you lost your dad. Losing my mother just 9 days prior to you losing your dad, I can empathize with you. You know he is no longer suffering and you know he would want you to go on and live a wonderful and full life. God has given me so much peace over losing my mom - if you will receive it, He will do the same for you and I pray that He starts overwhelming you with His peace.
God bless you,
Nicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back