• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for God's comfort in your loss.

Thank you for contributing to this forum.

I am truly sorry for your loss. Because of the way you've described your Dad, I'm certain that he was aware of how loved and cared for he was. That knowledge, I believe, is one of the greatest gifts we can offer our loved ones.

My best to you and your family...

Jim

It sounds like he went out with a lot of love. Wishing you peace and strength. My condolences.

So sorry for the loss of your Dad Present. He sounds like he was a wonderful man and Dad. Wishing you peace and comfort, Kate

So sorry for your loss. Sending you condolences as you go through these sad times.

Kathy

So sorry for your loss! May peace be with you and your family.

Sorry to hear of your father's passing. May you find comfort in the love you gave him until the end.

V

I am glad that your father passed quickly and peacefully and, indeed - is "dancing in heaven". It sounds like he was a wonderful father, and you were a loving and wonderful daughter. Peace to you.

Sorry for your dad's passing. May you and your family find peace in the months ahead.

Rob

We ended his funeral singing I'll Fly Away acapella together. It brought the most tears for me:

I'll fly away, O Glory,
I'll fly away. (In the morning)
When I die, Hallelujah, bye and bye,
I'll fly away.

I am honestly so happy for him, knowing there is no more pain, disease, or tears. I was so very blessed to have the unconditional love of my Dad for so many wonderful years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back