Diagnosis
10/2011
Country
US
State
nc
City
emerald isle
Ralph and I are in the NC Trial and have had similar results.

To help every PAL please consider:

- Purchase a few shares of Cyto stock to add to your clout when requesting early access. It is only $1.00/share. I bought a few weeks ago at $1.00, now up to $1.08.

Who wants to join Ralph/Wanda and I in applying for Compassionate Access?

And who is willing to join our Treat-Us-Now! campaign?

"Re: Phase 2 trial yeilds encouraging results
participated in this test at un of ks med cnt. the test was sucessful, safe, just a little dizzy which made me gab a lot. some thought i was on a cheap drunk but no hangover. the only strength test i could see the results of was hand squeeze (objective test) left hand went from 11lbs to 19 lbs, right hand from 43lbs to 50.6lbs. the pushy, pully tests (subjective test) i have no information, the neuro said her tests were not subjective of course i disagreed. don't know what level of drug i got but sure it was not a placebo effect. certainly glad i participated. go to the als clinic the end of the month. will be tested for another drug trial as i am keeping my name on a permenent roster. we live 185 miles from the clinic but this is whats importment to me."

andy leopold

Country
US
State
ca
City
burbank
I most certainly want to apply. Please let me know how and where!

Thanks,
Andy

edjohnson

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
10/2011
Country
US
State
nc
City
emerald isle
You can join Pilot-1,...this is a DIY effort. We need more volunteers who are willing to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.