Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
Uni
State
Ohio
City
Goshen
For about two weeks I’ve had twitching in my left, right legs and arms. Also have had twitching under my ribs. My right leg has also been tight lattely. It’s natural to be scared, cause I’ve read about ALS just a few days ago, and I’m curious how it can be, or not be ALS.
I also have a list of factors to consider:
Three days a week I’ve been standing on my legs for 2pm-12AM.

My right leg has had more twitching then any other areas. It did not start in the feet.

I also shuffle/cut shapes(google) it’s a form of dancing, and I’ve had no trouble doing the moves with ether leg. My right leg just feels extremely tight, but fully functional. My leg hurts though, and it’s been throbbing and cramping. My arms are fully functional as well.

So my question is, is this any way early stages of ALS, and if not, what are? How fast are they, and how quick does it take to notice them?

Last edited:
Re: Curious and scared of ALC.

I’m sorry about the “ALC” typo. I’m very exhausted.

Try drinking more water, taking some magnesium, and do some stretching after warming your muscles. If that doesn't help, see your primary care doctor.

No, it doesn't sound like ALS.

Consider foam or gel insoles for your shoes, or a gel mat if you stand in one spot. You might also want to do static stretching between your standing shifts, get in a hot tub, get a massage, etc.

Thank you for the suggestions.
I’m only 20, and I’ve also been hit by a car back in 2015. The right leg and arm took the hardest hit.
My saying is expect the worst and hope for the best. I just don’t want ALS to be the case, and I thought I would come here and ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back