SMillheiser

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
california
City
san juan capistrano
I will be offering shirts on my website with the ALS Guardian Angels Logo, and in larger print "CURE ALS NOW". Revenues will be split between the ALS Guardian Angels Foundation to help PALS ... and ALSTDI for research.

I have no idea what % of each size I should print. If anyone has an educated guess, please let me know. Thanks.

Stu

Last edited:
I do know that the larger shirts sell faster.....I have always sold more xl and l than any other size, but for some of our PALS they may need more mediums...just a thought.

Stu...when we ordered our shirts last year for our fundraiser, the larger sizes, L, XL and XXL where the sizes that where mostly in demand. The small amount of younger people, (under 21) that participated, wanted the smaller sizes, SM, and MED. Hope this helps.

I'm thinking I'll get an XL shirt and put it facing out on the back of my power chair - like a seat cover - flag to support ALS awareness.

Sharonca

Stu what does the shirts look like I never heard of them? Sound great!

Roni

Hi, as in my experiance I sell more XL and LG than any other sizes. And Please let me know your website I would Love to check them Out. I am a screen printer that just opent a year and a half ago. It is My mom and I place. Unfortunatly she was diagnosed 5 months ago. Good luck on the shirts and I would like to get some for my family.
Amy

I would like to purchase a bunch for friends and family. I think this would be a great gift for all, and would help bring awareness. I also think a calender with the men and women of als, would make national news. Maybe someone has those talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back