Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
I t was confirmed to me today and it is with great sadness that I tell you of the passing of Crooked Creek. He was not a member here long but I did know him and he has been to my house. His last post here was the 16 of Dec. and he passed away Dec. 20. He was in his early 40's with young children. I hope he is in a better place.
AL.

Last edited:
National ALS Registry

Al,

It is so sad that so many people have this ALS disease. Was wondering do you have a National ALS Registry there in Canada?

It seems to me, that if, everyone registered information throughout the world, that surely a cure would be found sooner. We need to radicate this horrible thief (ALS).

Thanks for all the advice you give on this forum, this is what makes it so great.

Hugs,
CALS,
Caroliney

Al, thank you very much for letting us know about Crooked Creek's departure. May he rest in peace. My condolences to his family.

Iema

I am sorry to hear this, AL. Seems like we are losing too many PALS lately. I hate it but I guess this is the reality of this disease. My condolences to his young family. Cindy

Al,
Please let Crooked Creek's family that I am so sorry to hear of his loss and my prayers will be with them. Such a young person, with children still at home, has to be so hard on his family; and yet he showed so much concern for them.

Hi all -

I remember Crooked Creek well - asked about something to help regulate temperature at night, asked about choking. I had no idea he was so very close to the end.

I give all my condolences to his family, and to you, Al.

Everytime I read of someone's passing I feel like it is a friend I am losing. A wonderful group, here. I cherish you all.

Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back