Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All,

Thank you for all your messages, here and on my page, as well as privately. Knowing we are in your thoughts means a great deal. I have read some posts to Laurence and he was in tears. I apologise for not responding individually, but I am so short of time.

Laurence has not had another respiratory episode, but the fear is there. He is putting his affairs in order. A few people visited. He is quite emotional. And he can not come off the vent at all... We do many cough assists each day. Nights are the worst. We are having some sitters, but still patchy. I work full time. I'll keep you posted when I can. Love to all, Dani

Dear All,

Thank you for all your messages, here and on my page, as well as privately. Knowing we are in your thoughts means a great deal. I have read some posts to Laurence and he was in tears. I apologise for not responding individually, but I am so short of time.

Laurence has not had another respiratory episode, but the fear is there. He is putting his affairs in order. A few people visited. He is quite emotional. And he can not come off the vent at all... We do many cough assists each day. Nights are the worst. We are having some sitters, but still patchy. I work full time. I'll keep you posted when I can. Love to all, Dani

Love to you and your little family, Dani. Strength to you and L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back