Cramp twitching denervation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I know I shouldn't post and I apologize in advance!

It's been 3 months since my symptoms started.
I have a new symptom that worries me: I have fasciculations in my throat and in my neck and my throat is compressed all the time! Sometimes I have a clicking sound when I go to bed and apparently it is the hyoid bone. I can't sleep on my left side and it feels like my throat is falling to the side and prevents me from breathing properly.
I have exactly the same oppression in my left foot where I often have fasciculations. I consulted an ear doctor who told me that I have very irritated mucus in my nostrils and a lot of mucus in my throat. My voice has not changed and I can speak and chew but this oppression prevents me from breathing, it is as if someone was constantly choking me, the muscle is always tense.

I beg your pardon and I thank all the members of this wonderful site.
I really try not to consult any other site but each time new symptoms appear and I still don't have a diagnosis except a cramp fasciculations syndrome.
I know that some members here have lost loved ones with bulbar forms and I am so sorry. My next EMG is at the end of March and it will be an upper limb EMG. Thank you for all the members who have responded to me since the beginning. Again, I apologize for insisting that I'm not here. Good evening to all.

Excuse me I had translated my text and forgot to translate it into English.

You must take new symptoms to your doctor. You have been asked not to post further. Apologising in advance does not mean you can then just do so.
Clicking sounds are not linked to ALS. Please no more.

Please return to update us when you have your EMG in late March. To emphasize that you should stay off the site until then, you will not be able to post until then. I would ask the ear doctor about medication for allergies and testing for a sleep disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back