Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway. I'm seeing a Neuro in a month. Hopefully I don't have ALS.[/QUOTE said:
OK, now is the time to turn off the computer, and find something else to occupy your mind. It kinda pisses me off with the Hopefully I don't have ALS.

Well, guess what, even if you do, it is not the end of the world. My God, tigger, it's time to grow up a little bit. Hopefully I won't have a heart attack tonight, or hopefully I won't have cancer, my, my, my

Quit trying to have ALS, relax, and go to the neuro in a month, it's no big deal.
-b

well. I get your point.
to be honest with you it's not death that scares me. it's this idea of being "entombed" - and it's not fair for me to go any further with it, because there are people who have actually been diagnosed and are suffering and are totally positive and taking time out of their day to help me. so i'll just say this, I believe I have a right to be scared out of my wits - absolutely - but I don't have a right to stress others out - and you guys don't need me blabbing over and over about something you can't do anything about (even maybe the Neuro can't at first...)...
anyway. i'm actually 24 years old. i said 25 because my b-day is in two months and what's the difference, really. but i guess i should embrace the no.24 even more - it's an age where the likelihood of als - regardless of the fact that i know i've done more damage to my brain at this age than most would by their 60's - is slim.

peace & love, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back