Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
KS
City
Topeka
Could this be als ?I have posted in the past on here. but symptoms have gotten worse.still seeing neurologists my symptoms currently are shortness of breath ,gasping for air ,pain in chest near diaphragm muscle ,that feel tight and pain that go towards pain in neck neck is also weak ,I have muscle weakness ,twitching all over muscle ,cramps dizziness lightheaded ,like I’m gonna faint fatigue ,tiredness my wife said when I was asleep last night my legs were twitching so idk if that points to anything plus I have weakness in my tongue jaw in tounge is numb ,if you read this far thank you I’m sry my language ain’t the best I apologize thanks and god bless

You have been asked before not to keep posting until / unless you get an answer from the neurologists. your emg did not show ALS and they said you did not have it. We are not going to disagree. If you have breathing issues that are related to ALS they would show on testing the neurologist can do. Ask them. Your description of symptoms does not seem like ALS to me. Continue working with your doctors. Closing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back