Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
GA
City
Fitz
Hi I'd like to thank all of you who have taken the time to read my post and those who reply.

I've been dealing with some sort of suspected rheumatic issue for about 8 years now. It started with a stinging left ankle and over the years progressed into burning in the pads of my feet, hands, back, and burning under right jaw. All 3 areas have the same burning sensation. I
also have horrible GI issues that could
be linked to my rheumatological issues. Recently (3 weeks ago) I started to get facilitations all over. They're constant, never stop. Eyes, cheeks, feet, calvs, shoulders. Some are sharp quick, some quiver, and some are more of a cramp. When laying in bed my legs feel quivery sometimes like the nerves in my legs are super excited, it really makes me want to just tense up. The twitching is still everywhere but more focused now on my right cheek and eye and under jaw where the burning used to be. I still have burning on the bottom feet, and some in right hand. As of today that area right under my jaw (feels like esophagus) is very tense and stiff like a stuck spasm. My face is very quivery, twitching all over and manly focused on right side of face. What brought me to think of ALS is that I've noticed the right side of my face is smaller than the left (I have constant twitching on the right side of my face). Also the right side of my tongue is smaller than the left but that my be due to the placement of my teeth. The only weakness I can perceive is in my left arm but that might be me over analyzing it. I have no inability to walk normally, pick up things, or do small things with my hands. My primary care wants to send me to get an MRI but my insurance doesn't kick in till next month. I have a rheumatologist appointment this Wednesday that I won't miss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures were removed as they are unhelpful and distressing to members

Sorry didn't pictures weren't allowed my apologies.

Try reading this post through carefully as it is the best place for you to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back