Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
MA
City
Billerica
Hello, I am a 67 year old male. After receiving my 2nd Pfizer vax approximately 4 months ago, I began noticing muscle twitching in both calf’s and my left bicep. I have been to my pcp and had magnesium and b12 levels checked. They were ok. I have AS since my teens so I had x-rays done on my spine and that has been ruled out. I have noticed some atrophy of the bicep. My grip and fingers are still strong on both hands.I can rise on my toes and heels and my co-ordination is fine.I am waiting for my pcp to take me to the next step. My anxiety level is extreme at the moment. What are your thoughts please?

Thank you Nikki, if I had left out the vaccine part, what would your thoughts be then, as it might be purely coincidental between the onset of symptoms and the vaccine. Thank you for your time.

That twitching without weakness is common and meaningless but go get checked because you are 67 and then believe the doctor. But the vaccine is an important piece so don’t worry and your doctor is already on the job

Try reading this one as it really addresses all your issues taking the vaccine out of the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back