Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
City
London
hello everyone I hope you guys are all healthy and well. I started about 6 months ago i woke up with a tmj on my jaw every time I would open it would pop and i had this weird ache on the floor of my mouth below my tounge. i started getting dry skin in all my finger tips and pink spots on my hand which burn and my pinky finger on both hands felt weird. i started feeling shooting pain ,burning ,feeling of water being splashed, itching everywhere even on private parts i have had twitching everywhere even the sides of my head and the nose but mostly in leg and arm and recently it has felt like some one has slept on my arm and it is a really bad ache and has affected my sleep and is constant i am only 18 and have no weakness or paralysing or failure that's the only reason im 50/50 on whether i don't have ALS my heart says i dont but my brain says i do and i have shortness of breath when i climb up stairs and hard time finding words i went to my gp(doctor) 4 times he gave me anxiety tablets that have not worked i am here asking if als can start all over your body instead of 1 limb thanks. please respond anyone my anxiety is finished

Please read here: Important - READ BEFORE POSTING! Answers to common concerns about possible symptoms

In my original message to you, I asked you to make sure to read that link and to ask questions only if they weren't answered there. From what you have posted, it's pretty clear you need to read it again because there's nothing here that would make anyone think ALS!

I hope you find out what may be the trouble, but ALS is not in the picture, so you can definitely leave this forum behind. Sorry you're feeling so poorly and I hope you and your doctor can work out what the trouble is for you.

goodness me, not even close to a single ALS issue.
Please do as Shiftkicker asks.
I will also just quietly say that to start by telling terminally ill people that you hope they are healthy and well seems bizarre to me at the least.
Back to your doctors for help, we don't do anxiety here, and you know this not ALS in any form.

You hope folks here are healthy and well? Seriously? How cruel...

You don't have ALS and for anxiety meds to help you so you can stop thinking you do, you have to give it at least 6 weeks. To say that 4 different ones have not worked at all, says that you may not be taking them for long enough. In any case, you don't belong here. Please go elsewhere to say to dying folks I hope you are "healthy and well." Not here.

Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back