Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
City
Commack
Some of you may remember me. I’m sorry for my prior posts I got frantic. I am still having twitching in my upper arms. It’s hard to use my arms and my right shoulder is bone it’s hard to sleep and use my arms. Does anyone know if an arm EMG reads the shoulder? Or just the arms. Thank you in advance I’m now headed to a thyroid doctor. No one can find what’s wrong with me. I’m hesitant for the spinal tap.

Hello, for those who wish to comment, here is your prior thread. It's pretty extensive and contains much more information that might have bearing on any discussion.

I also get the hiccups every time I eat or just out of the blue. I don’t know why

Jac, your 31 messages later,,,

"I also get the hiccups every time I eat or just out of the blue. I don’t know why."

Neither do we. Get it?

"No one can find what’s wrong with me."

Same for all here... after your 31 messages.

Last edited:
ALS is a disease that starts in the brain. The doctors know where to insert the EMG needles and how to read the results.
You are being directed for thyroid testing.
Posting here is no longer appropriate as you have been quite clearly told you do not have ALS symptoms.
Please take this to your doctor and respect the members here.
Al she had an EMG it was clean.

Jac, you truly are in the wrong place here. Continuing to focus on ALS is doing nothing to get you well, rather, it is creating the opposite effect. Please let your obsession go with this disease. If you cannot, please engage the help of a professional to do so. I've seen literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of folks just like you waste time focusing on ALS when they so obviously do not have it; what a waste of life.

What you are doing is not working, so find ways to heal yourself that are different. Counselling would be that route.

Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back