Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
CA
City
London
I am very concerned. I’ve had twitching and sensory issues for years and years. However, last year for about 3 months both my legs became extremely tight and sore and it was hard for me to walk. I’ve seen neuros and rhumotogists and they haven’t diagnosed anything. I’ve had 2 MRI’s that were clear and EMG and nerve conduction study years ago that were clear. Anyway, the tightness and soreness went away but now it’s back and it’s worse. I have to think about walking and lifting my feet. Both my legs are sore and become shaky and weak after only walking for a few minutes. I dread having to walk as it’s become a problem. I haven’t actually fallen but I feel like I could. My balance is off and I have dizzy spells sometimes as well. I’m a very athletic person and I feel like I can’t do anything. I don’t feel weak anywhere else although my hands get tight sometimes and very stiff feeling. I’ve also noticed tightness in my jaw and trapezius area. I’ve seen so many doctors but no one in the last year and now I’m feeling like something is really wrong. I value anyone’s thoughts. Thank you

I've got great news for you - not a single ALS symptom there. I am sorry you have something going on and they haven't pinned it yet.

Try reading this through a couple of times and get an understanding that with ALS there just is not all those feelings, truly it is nothing like you describe.

Thank you for your comments. I just become nervous when I feel like my legs could give away and feel stiff and I can’t move like I want to. It’s a very strange feeling/symptom. Thank you for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back