Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
LO
City
London
Hello, for some time I have a problem and I do not know what is happening, I am 34 years old and for 5 months I have had fasciculations and tingling on my body, pain in various parts of the body, now I have the most pain in my left shoulder, neck, I have his pains, weakness, sometimes lifting I feel something resistance or I get up and my hand is not mine, in the mri examination there is no pressure on the nerve, multi-level discopathy but most of the lesions are on the right and I do not know why it hurts and I am weakened, the neurologist examined and found no changes, everything was normal, the fasciculation is a bit less but the neck on the left side and the pain in my hand that sometimes radiates to my finger worries me because there is no pressure on the nerve, I had a tear on my left leg but it passed, my leg cramps were at the beginning and they also passed, could it be als?

I did a test for Lyme disease and it came out negative, sometimes the pain is smaller but it feels like something stinks in my neck and pulls my arm, I pick up something heavy but my hand is strange I also sometimes have skin tingling and burning, especially when I'm scared,

but can I worry about the als or do I have nothing to worry about?

(this user has a history of opening multiple profiles)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe go back to your GP and ask what is next.
Also read here as it will help you.

Well, that's the problem that I don't see the problem, so they said it's fnd and stressful things and they won't even do emg ...

I'm sorry, but no one here knows what's going on with you either. This is a site for ALS, yet your issues have nothing to do with ALS. It's best to continue working with your docs.

Best of luck to you and take good care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back