Reason
Other
Country
US
State
CA
City
Oceanside
Hello I am 26 year old male. I have been havin these weird symptoms in my legs. It all started with a cramp in my right calf muscle , then a cramp in the left calf muscle. Now recently two weeks ago I started getting leg fatigue in both legs but when I rest it goes away.

The other day the fatigue was really bad. I don't feel like I have muscle weakness Or just don't notice it since I push my self to walk. Went to the Dr he did a blood circulation test. Circulation is fine he said. I explained the symptoms I have but really doesn't give me an answer or explaination. He said excercise to see if the leg fatigue goes aways.

I also have random muscle shakes or twitching that only last like second. Slight cramps in both of my calf muscles and hammstrings occasionally. I also get cramps on the bottom of my feet. And I get a sharp stabbing pain in my calf muscles. Hope this all makes sensce.

forgot to mention the other day went to the store and my legs got very fatigued had pain running down my left buttock down to my left leg. I just need some peace of mind. ALS is all I think about thanks to google, just looking for answers that point away from ALS. Thank you very much. Sorry if I offend anybody just trying to look for answers. Hope all this make sense. I also will respect any answer I get.

Read the replies to your first Thread.

We answered you before. Any other questions take them to a doctor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back