Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
TR
State
NY
City
Istanbul
I'm 22 years old. At first, my twitches that suddenly started in the eye spread to my legs and my whole body. Now my eye twitching has stopped, but my body continues. I have more legs twitching and once experienced severe pain. Whenever I do research on als, my twitches get stronger but I can't stop researching. I have no weakness. even when I move, no fasciculations at all. My reflexes are normal in the doctor's examination. My d and b12 vitamins are pretty low. I have numbness and tingling in my right arm. brain mr clean, my doctor suspects cervical hernia. I'm going to have the emg test next week, but I can't get out of fear and doubt. Could these symptoms be als? Is widespread twitching an initial symptom? I can’t even sleep because of thinking of als. I hope you all good

No and no. Everyone has twitches, and focusing on them only makes them worse.

Stop researching, start living. Ask your doctor to recommend a counselor if you can't do that. Of course, you will want to replenish your vitamin levels as well as make sure you are hydrated with a healthy diet and exercise.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back