00/0000
Country
RO
State
AG
City
Bucharest
Hello all of you,

First of all, i want to say sorry for any gramatical errors, i'm not a native english speeker.

My first sympthons appeared in december 2018, and they begin with muscle fasciculation/twitchings. At first i didn't pay to much attention, but after a week or two they begin to extind all over the parths of my body (at first appeared only in my arms- biceps muscle), now i have them all over my body (neck, leg,arms,etc).
In february 2019 i had a EMG that shown nothing, everything was ok.
At first i tried to think that everything is ok, and the fasciculation will disappear eventualy, but that was not the case.
In april 2019 i have repeated the EMG test, again everything looked good.
Also need to mention that i had a head MRI and everything was ok ( so no MS).
In the following months i managed to deal with the situation ( i had no hand weakness or no major arm sleeping feelings)
But in May i started to have some kind of pain and tinglings in the right foot muscle, more exactly in the vastus medialis muscle. Also the fasciculation appeared on this muscle too. Every time i try to tighten the muscle i feel this tinglings.
At first i haven't noticed any visual atrophy, but now after two months, the right muscle appears to be smaller.
And now, more exactly starting from last week i have the same kind of sympthoms on my gastrocnemius muscle.It bother me when i walk, is like the muscle is pomping, fasciculating.
That's my story.
I look forward to hear you opinions.

Please read this if you have not already done so: Important - READ BEFORE POSTING! Answers to common concerns about possible symptoms!

Twitching (fasciculations) is common, nonspecific, and meaningless in the absence of muscle function failure which you have not described. Pain, numbness, and tingling are sensory symptoms which point away from ALS. Atrophy can only be diagnosed by a physician. If you are worried about ALS, it’s common to focus on your muscles and believe they are getting smaller. The fact you can still do everything you did beforehand points away from ALS. And with the normal EMG, you’re in the clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back