Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
RO
State
AG
City
Pitești
hi... I'm 23 years old, a year ago I had the Johnson vaccine ... last summer I felt heavy legs, it was something for the moment. in September, after an argument with my boss, I consumed a lot and that night I had a state of euphoria, I felt as if something had broken, I almost lost consciousness and could no longer breathe, for a week in a row I I had very strong panic attacks, a convulsion and I was left with a tightness in the back of the neck, like a kind of neuralgia for 3 weeks,

I did a cranial MRI, I had a left occipital demyelinating lesion, the tightness in the back of the neck told me it was from the spine, I started doing physical therapy, and soon I had spots on the skin like some burns, paresthesia on the calf of the left leg, pain in the elbow and hand and numbness...

I did an MRI and the result was 10 lesions non-specific demyelinating agents... after a while I had pains and I started having cramps, I did an EMG and it came out normal, after about 2 months I had another EMG, the result was still normal... I have stings, I have tingling in my soles, I have these cramps on the whole body, I had numbness in front of the ga t, I feel tense, I have weakness.

could it be sla? thank you, excuse me for writing so much, any advice is useful.. excuse my english, but I used google translate:)))

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello-

We are sorry you've found yourself here. We ask that people read here first: Read Before Posting

While your symptoms must be very concerning to you, it is not at all what ALS is like. You speak of many sensory issues, which are not a part of ALS. You will have to keep working with your doctors to figure out what the trouble may be. I am sorry for your troubles and hope your doctors can provide you some answers soon.

Take care

I also have fasciculations all over my body..., as if the muscles are jumping

Please make sure read the link provided.

ALS is a particular pattern of symptoms and you do not have them. You do report a collection of symptoms that point to something else. Please speak with your doctors about what your symptoms mean,

I would certainly discuss physio with your neurologist, and I'm sure the lesions will be followed. But I agree that there is no reason to think of ALS.

Consuming a lot can lead to poisoning that your body must then recover from. Good nutrition and exercise can help.

It may also be worthwhile to talk all this over with a counselor to become clearer on how your mind can affect your body and ways to feel more yourself.

All the best.

Wow that is interesting that you make sure you tell us you had the Johnson vaccine, as though it may be linked.
I'm glad you also mentioned some very heavy imbibing of some drugs/alcohol. I'd be more concerned about that than a vaccine.

Whatever is going on, there is no ALS in the picture that is quite certain.

Once again and again, being only 23 years old your chances of having ALS
is incredible odds against it.

" I did an EMG and it came out normal, after about 2 months I had another EMG,
the result was still normal." What more?

Please let ALS go. This site serves you no purpose. most of all Dr. Google.

Work with your doctors to get your issues resolved. I hope it's soon being
just 23 you have so much life ahead of you where real PALS don't.

thanks for the answers, by consumed, I meant mental stress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back