Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
City
Magalia
Hi! 8 months ago I noticed my hands had tremors, since then I have tremors every where, and what feels like internal tremors. I know this isn’t a symptom is als (least from what I’ve read), but it’s what made me start paying attention to my body. The last three days, my right leg, mainly the thigh, feels off. Feels heavy, like I have to lift my leg more in order to walk correctly. I can still do squats, and do a short jog, but it definitely doesn’t feel like it used too. My toes will spread and contract when I walk. They won’t go back together unless I wiggle them. I have also had muscle twitches in that thigh. Pins and needles in that foot. Just not sure what’s going on, and of course google puts the worst in your head. Thank you for you input on if these are symptoms of possible als.

No, I don't see ALS in this. The first thing to check in on is anything that might be interrupting your sleep, even if you don't remember, and making sure that your mattress, pillow and chairs you use are supporting your body properly.

A telemedicine visit with your primary care doc can help establish a baseline for tracking how you do, and your doc may have helpful suggestions.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back