Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
TX
City
Laredo
Hey everyone!. So about a month ago I had a health scare that put me in a very anxious, stress and sleep deprivation (couldn't sleep for 2 nights and went to sleep at 12 and wake up at 7) state for about 2 weeks.

After beginning to calm down I started having spasms/jerks while trying to fall asleep only during the evenings.

Then a week later I started to have these twitches all over my body. Chest, stomach, arms and most recently feet, legs and face.

I also have on and off constipations that can last 2-3 days and I go urinate at least once a day, even if I drink too much water.

I also have shaky legs and arms noticeable when I try to crouch, or when I hold something.

Lastly I have poor coordination when I try to stand in one leg and I noticed that my right knee feels like it's going to pop up when walking. My arm has a sensation as if someone was gripping it lightly and sometimes my legs feel like they are going to give up/ fondle for a split second but there's no weakness whatsoever.

All of this in the span of probably a month by now.

Thank you beforehand for taking the time answering my worries and I'm sorry if that was too long. I just felt the need to be as specific as possible.

Second that. If you're worried go see a doc, tell him about your anxious sounding symptoms and your health scare, whatever that may have been.
I don't see why you came here. Instead of surfing forums like this try to do something that is relaxing for your body and mind.

Until you see a doctor you will have no idea what is going on.

Thank you all for your advice. All I want to know is if ALS usually starts with widespread fasciculations and hypnic jerks/myoclonus?

Nah, fasiculations and jerks are super common and no reason to worry on their own or with the other stuff you list.

Just to make sure you've read here: Read Before Posting, as it covers twitching absent any other symptoms. It spares people having to answer the same questions over and over.

No, now go see a doctor please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back