Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, just freaks me out because when i brought up muscle weakness and twitching everything spells ALS and ive had this going on since October and nothing has improved at all, thank you for your time, suppose to go to the neougist on the 27th

No, actually, nothing in your post "spells out ALS". Do you know why? If you've been reading these forums for a while now, you would. What actually "spells out ALS" is muscle function failure or clinical weakness, which you do not have. Please post back AFTER your neurologist appointment. I'm sure they will confirm everything the folks on this forum have said, which is that you do not have ALS.

Take good care and we anticipate hearing back from you AFTER the 27th.

Good luck.

Thank you, when i go to the neurologist should i bring up ALS? Or should i just till him my symptoms?

Tell him your symptoms and let the doc guide you. Truly, nothing sounds like ALS, so let the doc figure it out. Best wishes,

Just an update, they checked my ck levels agian and they were normal now

Allen,

You've been asked to update AFTER the 27th. Between now and then, please do not continue to keep adding non-ALS symptoms to your thread. It's irrelevant and wastes the time of dying people.

Looking forward to hearing from you AFTER the 27th and you have had a complete exam with a diagnosis.

Take good care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back