Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
NY
City
Ny
Hi everyone! Thanks for you all people Helping out.
I have by having fasculations all over my body but like 24/7 in my calves for One year since all this started with LOT of weird symtoms coming and going. I dont have any weakness .
I did also 2 Emg this first year and the Emg was clean besides that the found reinervation in my calves and said it was a old chronic neurogenic and said it could be from soccer injury in child Hood or radiculopathy but the mri was clean.
Is it normal to find reinervation in healthy people also?

i know that Emg is the best test and after One year i would have more symtoms like weakness but the twitching is always there and trying to bring anxiety and wounder it Could be PMA? Is Emg a good test in slow progresseive like PMA?

Thanks Again❤️

If you have read any stickies or other posts around here, you have probably gathered that twitching alone, especially after a year, means absolutely nothing as regards ALS (or any other serious disease I can think of).

I'm not going to get into the PMA/ALS semantics debate, because you don't have either one. You don't have a motor neuron disease.

You can also read here about the many boring but often effective ways to manage twitching, from hydration and stretching to adequate sleep and nutrition. Massage and physio may be worth trying. What you won't read is anyone who only twitched for a year, that ended up with any of the diseases you're afraid of.

Enjoy your healthy life.

Best,
Laurie

Thanks you Laurie,

but about det the cronic reinervation They found in my first emg, how could the mri be fine and still in just the area where i always twitch They found chronic reinervation, all other areas are good!

do you have any donation page?

thabks Again and looking forward to your last anwer

Chronic reinnervation does not mean there will be a problem that we can see in an MRI. That is actually good because a negative MRI suggests it's not a tumor or severe mechanical problem or something that needs surgery. As they said, it can be an old injury. Old injuries can sometimes respond to PT, massage, etc., including exercises you can do at home.

There is a donate link in the footer of every page. Thank you for considering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back