00/0000
Country
DE
State
BE
City
KW
Hi there,

my Name is Bastian and i am 32 years old.
In 2015 i was at a neurolgist because i had felt some weakness in some of my muscles and twitching all over my Body. He did an emg and some other tests. Everything was ok. I started to feel Good again and forgot about this sickness. It should last till two weeks ago...

I have a pretty bad sleep since january. I started to Visit my doctor and he said its probably psychosomatic. Fine i accepted that And tried to reduce some stress... but it really didnt helped a lot. I recently started to notice That i had „Problems“ with light activities like carring my son (14kg) around or sprinting upstairs. I was a Bit out of breath and had to „wait“ 10-20 seconds before i was able to really talk again. Nearly at the Same time i started to notice That when i was at the stage of falling asleep i stop breathing and because of that i wake up again. This was 3 day ago.
I read about this and found out That this could be a sympthom of als :( i remembered That i had a Strange feeling in my leg which feels like twitching but way More „inside“ of the muscle and it isnt visible at all. The difference between this and the twitching which i have since 2015 is that its always at the same „Place“ and That it stayed there over days.
I hate this fear :( i am going to visit my doc tomorrow but maybe you guys can help me a bit mentally... tHank you for all your help and excuse my Bad englisch

What also keeps me busy is That i have the feeling i cant breath fully anymore. It feels like someone hugging me so That my Chest cant expand to its full state

lgelb

Forum Supporter
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
WA
City
Seattle
This does not sound like ALS, but I would ask about screening for a sleep disorder.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.