08/2008
Country
nl
State
zeeland
City
terneuzen
hello everybody,
i am looking for a Cough Assist for my mother who has ALS.
bcos a new Cough Assist cost more than 6000 dollar as i know from internet.
if sb has this, pls leave a message
thank you

Linda

We just got a cough machine for Bill this week. I am not sure how the ALS clinic did it, but they are running it through some insurance company who will pay the total cost of the machine if you do not have the monthly funds to cover it.
As it was explained to me: I have to fill out is a form showing our monthly bills vs our monthly income and if it is in the negative, this insurance company writes it off. I haven't filled anything out yet, so as I learn more, I will keep you posted.
It is working good for Bill, it has a negative air flow and it has helped clear his lungs. Sorry I cannot be of more help.

Cough Assist

I have a cough assist I will give you if you pay for shipping, I am in Illinois

cough assist

I don't know how else to get a hold of you besides this thread.

Hi lmaire. Click on her user name and you'll get a drop down menu that says "send private message to her." Click on it put in your title and message. Then further down is a box asking if you want a read reply. Click it then submit and off it goes. You can put your details in there, it is fairly secure.

AL.

Hi Imare--if you still have that cough assist I would pay to have it shipped--I am in FL. My husband needs one and it is too expensive to rent. I wanted to send you a private message but couldnt do it. Hope you get this.

Thanks!

Hi - looking for a cough assist for a dear friend in India who has ALS. Also some advice on neck/head braces - many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back