correalation between back surgery & ALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Pdaddy

Oh great, thanks pdaddy! I have 2 slightly bulging disc's in my neck! and a recent surgery! WOW, looks like I am really screwed! (sorry for the rude language) I am just kidding you of course. But Then again it makes me a little nervous. but we gotta laugh, what else can we do?

Just doin' my part to help the community! ;-)

back surgery

Baker5131 - For a minute I had to regroup. I thought my wife had posted. My history is an exact reflection of your husbands. Back surgery in Jan 07, laminectomy and discectomy of l5 and s1. During that same time I was developing a lump in my throat that was later diagnosed as LPR. I have had two surgical procedures that supposedly removed some lumps. See my post earlier today titled LPR. I have been experiencing fatigue, muscle fasiculations and cramps and foot pain all on the right leg and foot as well as "goosebumps" and lower back pain. I had an EMG three weeks ago and an MRI, both were negative for NMD or an impingement. The neurologist told me I had benign fasciulations and said if anything changes then to call him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back