Reason
Other
Country
US
State
TN
City
Knoxville
Sorry to bring this out in public, but you can't receive pm's here.

Your depression is scaring me. You need to see your doctor about your lexapro, which can cause a worsening of anxiety/depression.

The symptoms you are describing are NOT symptoms of ALS.

Don't make me come to Florida.:evil:

Jeliota,

Sorry to inject myself into this, but what the h@#% is going on? I've looked at Cornelia's posts. Is she OK?

well, I don't really want to get into specifics for her privacy. We've been pm'ing on another site. I might be overreacting, but I'm worried about her state of mind based on her last few messages, and she's not answering me over there.

That's exactly what Lexapro did to me, it sent me into an emotional tailspin.

Jamie,

That is what my husband is taking and he has been more emotional lately and I just thought they needed to up the dose! I haven't called Emory yet about it. How long did you take it before it started messing with your head? then again I hope he isn't getting emotional lability. But he only seems emotinal in front of me and no one else, so I don't think he's headed that way...

cornelia has checked in and is fine. I apologize for overreacting.

Plus we learned something about Lexapro. This info could come in useful someday.

jimercat,

It was right away, like a few days. My wife told me to get off it, i was very very emotional.

Wellbutrin did the trick for me, but it increases your libido...i'm not complaining..:mrgreen::evil::mrgreen:

Thanks Jamie!

I don't think it's the Lexapro then.

Thank you very much for staying on this forum and giving your experiences, I am grateful!

Anyone that may think they have ALS and goes through all the diagnosed procedures to lead them to ALS or not needs to let us know who, what, when, where and why they do or do not have ALS.

Libido? What libido? Need to look in to the Wellbutrin, LOL

LOL......What a side effect huh....i'm thinking of doubling my dose and slipping some into my wife's coffee........... there will be sparks flying in the house...

Sorry for the fuss. I had decided to stay off the computer for a bit and just do things that me and my son enjoy doing together. Jeliota is a great caring person.
I am not sure about the Lexapro, it has made me alot calmer, but it has worsened the tremors I experience, and did make me more depressed for a bit but it seems to have
leveled off now. best wishes cornelia

Sorry for the fuss. I had decided to stay off the computer for a bit and just do things that me and my son enjoy doing together. Jeliota is a great caring person.
I am not sure about the Lexapro, it has made me alot calmer, but it has worsened the tremors I experience, and did make me more depressed for a bit but it seems to have
leveled off now. best wishes cornelia

I told you not to come over here! :)

I'm embarrassed that I made you the center of a fuss for no good reason. I'll leave you be from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back