03/2015
Country
US
State
CT
City
Naugatuck
Hey everyone,

This might not be your typical "ALS gadget" but I'm hopeful you guys might have good ideas.

Right now, I pack up my husbands snacks/lunch and 2 protein shakes in thermoses and he brings it to work with him to have throughout his work day. The foods are in a typical handheld lunchbag and, right now, we're putting the two thermoses into a bag he can carry over his shoulder but the weight is getting to be too much for him.

We are starting to research a rolling cooler (like luggage with a pull handle) that we can put all the items in so that he can just roll it and not have to carry anything. Since he has both refrigerated items and things like crackers, I'd like to have compartments. I think I'm only going to find that in a soft-sided cooler.

If you could let me know if you have used something like this and had success with it, please give me the manufacturer/model info. Thanks very much!

I googled rolling cooler bag and found one at Wally World that would work.

Yes, I did that this morning. Great minds think alike. ;)

If you have personal experience with any models, please do let me know. We'll probably go with the Wally World one unless someone brings up another option to consider.

Lynda I'm going to be no help whatsoever but I just had to share.
Not sure if you can get these in America, but they are available at a major hardware chain here, plus a few other joints.
A motorised esky!

This bloke in Perth actually got fined by the cops for driving one on the street!
Good luck with your search.
God bless, Janelle x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 235
We actually went with the WalMart model. I'll post a link when I can (I'm at work!).

Just arrived, so tomorrow will be hubby's first day using it for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back