Diagnosis
12/2011
Country
US
State
CA.
City
Southern
It really astounds me that with all the PALS in the US and Canada alone, that there is only 2000+ signatures on the ** url removed email/address harvesting ** petition.
I know the petition is sort of new.But we are all living with this Monster everyday!
Lets fight folks!Please if you can contact someone new today and get them to sign this do it! If not for us then maybe the future
Unfortunately its all about the $$$ for these drug companies so we need to push and organize.

** url removed email/address harvesting **

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed and spreading this around.

What is the name of the petition?

Oh - I found it on the other thread! THX!

I signed too a while back! I will put it out on facebook again! Thanks for the reminder.

Signed and shared

Signed and shared. Thanks Denny!

I am working on a letter to every MD/ALS clinic in the US. We will each pick our own clinic, then the committee will divide up the rest. University of Virginia is mine! Who is yours or your loved ones?

Signed & added to my Facebook!

We are now close to 3000, FB and Twitter really works! Over 200 signatures came from our post on FB.

Please help us out, there is so much to be done. We are moving a mountain! Transitioning from handing out wheelchairs to early access to new treatment so we can live long enough to see a cure!

Thank you Sequoia. The ALS-Treat-Us-Now steering committee is asking for 1 or 2 people in each state to volunteer to help us. Some states are covered but not all, and we can use everyone who has an hour or more per week to help. The treatments are coming, but we need the Pharmaceutical companies and the FDA to help move the ball. Many creative ways to get this done.

Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
My moderation is not working so edjonson post can't be approved yet.

AL.

It fixed itself, go figure.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back