Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
FL
City
Sarasota
All started last July with ventricular tachycardia while playing basketball. Oddly it only occured while standing also known as pots postural tachycardia. Anyways cardiologist gave clean bill on heart and soon after I began getting twitches started in left thumb and then soon after everywhere. Numbness and tingling accompanied the twitches mainly on top of head, feet, hands, shoulders. My acupuncturist didn't feel it was anything serious but recently I have been getting weakness all over my body including facial muscles which is making it a little more difficult to speak. The muscles burn when in use and after exertion, joints also feel weak. I'm on calcium and magnesium and my acupuncturist is doing her thing to help but not seeing any results, just seems to be getting worse. Just had blood work done all looked good.??????? ALS???

Hello-

Please have a read here: Read Before Posting It provides a fair amount of information about symptoms. It sounds like twitching is what brought you here, but as you will read in the link, unless accompanied by clinical weakness and other specific symptoms, ALS is not in the picture. You also list a few things not part of the symptom pattern of ALS, so it's likely a doctor would be looking in other directions for what might be the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back