Not open for further replies.

DwaneZ

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
PH
Hello, I am an 18 year old male who's having trouble. You see, I first noticed this muscle twitch back in February 2021.

It first appeared on my left leg, the whole left leg was affected by the muscle twitch. Only thing is, is that it comes and goes and moves from spot to spot. One moment it'll be on my calf, the next it'll be on my knee. It of course, did not take long for it to then affect the rest of my body. The majority of my body is riddled with constant muscle twitches whenever I rest or sit down, that I am having troubles getting some good night sleep sometimes. Not to mention that my left leg tends to kick the air whenever I seem to doze off in my bed, which just started happening this December 20. My biceps also twitch from time to time, alongside my buttocks. I can still do things normally, but the twitches are getting way out of hand and is making me annoyed. As for why I still haven't went to the doctors for this, is because of me not thinking of this as a big deal. Which I know will bite me and the ass down the line.

Just wanna know if this could be als? It's currently 11pm on my end here, and my brain is giving me a lot of bad thoughts.

Talk to your parents when you wake and have them take to you to a doctor.
Twitching means nothing, but you should see a doctor to get checked for something that can easily be treated.

I , sadly, live alone. Turning 19 this January. But this isn't als, right?

Right?

Right - nothing to do with ALS. See a doctor please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back