Congratulations to all my new American friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has no where to go but up. I am trying to be unbiased here, but how could he not be a hero after 4 years regardless of what he specifically does? I know one person did not get us into this, and one person cannot get us out. If the economy rebounds - he gets re-elected - if it does not, there will be a chance for a Republican. It's pretty simple - most people follow their finances, even though the President has very little to do with that measure. Sad, but true... too many people don't understand country and global economics, much less politics.

Thank you for the Congrats, I have to say that ACTIONS speak way louder than WORDS, and all of us PALS sure know that. I feel a little scared when we treat the leader of the most powerful country of in the free world like a cult figure. I sure hope I am wrong, but it is my personality to be a worrier. Hope I am proved WRONG.. Thanks for all the well wisher's from across the land... Hope the new President, has action's to match his great words..

Well you've had Reagan, Arnold, and Ventura, all cult heroes in their own right and they weren't arrested, disbarred impeached or hated so maybe if Barak doesn't get too wound up in the hype he'll do ok too.

AL.

Actually, Arnold is now hated.

Good wishes to Obama, though! I didn't vote for him, but we NEED him to be successful.

-Tom

Al, you make me laugh.....I still like to hear Arnold talk..lol

Actually, I'm jealous of anyone who CAN talk.:wink:

hey Barry-
careful there, wouldn't want to be jealous of SOME of those talkers!:razz:
-b

Please don't include me in the total population. I am scared that we could possibly vote in a president such as this. His way of thinking will bring us trouble. I am ashamed. I have lost my patriotism and couldn't bear to watch the inauguration. I switch channels when anything comes on at all about the first family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back