Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
LV
City
Liverpool
Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read my post and any help is very much appreciated.

This is where my symptoms started.

July 2020 started getting all over fasiculations ,I'm 44 year old male , never smoked, and drink very little alcohol, I've run and cycled all my life.

November 2020 , full clinical exam with neuro And extensive emg off all muscle groups , all came back very normal.

Fasiculations stoped.

June 2021 muscle cramping in feet fasiculations returned, second emg carried out September 2021 on all muscle groups including tongue area, only a few fasiculations were found on emg , no other findings were found , no evidence of mnd on report .

January 2022 , clinical exam with mnd neurologist at university hospital ,increased tone in legs and brisk reflexes , he put this down to being worried, all other tests were normal ,strength 5/5 , he said no evidence of mnd ,spine MRI came back normal and protein bloods all normal , the neurologist wants me to visit again in July , he would not tell me why,y gp has emailed him twice asking why I have to reattend in July , he has not responded.

Should I be concerned about this .
The fasiculations are 24/7 and I can induce them if I tap my muscles the start going, some look like flashes under the skin , some feel like popcorn popping and some are just one twitch ,and some feel like very fine fasiculations under the skin , would the emg in September last year ,picked up any issues, also periodic slurring and lisping off words.

I feel like I've been kept in dark by mnd neurologist.

God bless

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back