Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
TX
City
San Antonio
Hi all,

I am not really looking to be diagnosed here as i know none of us are doctors and in the end no matter what anyone says won't change if it is in fact the diagnosis, but i just wanted to vent i guess.

In the last two months i started to have weird sensations in my calf muscles on both legs and tingling in hands, feet, and legs. I also have stiffness in hands, and feet. I feel like when i put pressure on my legs they feel weak, and sometimes i feel strain on them when walking. My doctor recently did a muscle test and told me my numbers were decreased for my age (25). The test was a autonomic/sudomotor test. I have been so scared that ALS is a possibility. I also twitch all over. Eyes, stomach, calf muscles, back, legs, feet, and shoulders.

My throat is also sore and voice is hoarse. It feels harder to swallow also recently. I have to wait until the 21st to see a neuro. I pray that the outcome is something other than this.

I am 20 years old and have the exact same symptoms as you do. Including the swallowing and voice problem. Do you also experience muscle cramps? I'm curious about what other people think about this just wanted to let you know you're not alone on this one. I do keep in mind that all of this might by due to fear. Did you notice your symptoms worsening after the thought of having a disease like this?

Tingling- not ALS
Sore throat- not ALS

Unsure dude, it is rude to high jack other peoples threads. Start your own

I already have my own thread. Reason I replied was to let him know he wasn't alone which in my case help me a little bit with coping with these weird symptoms. Never intended to hijack anything it was all with good intentions.

Not a general health forum for you yo compare symptoms. Get your questions answered and if you don't have ALS, GO away

emkay, you just wanted to vent?

You have NO IDEA what effort it took our Dalvin to answer your post, let alone deal with the other person. This is not a place for anxious people to vent because they are scared. There is a sticky that states it is to be read first. Had you read it you would have seen that you have NO ALS SYMPTOMS and should not have posted.

If you are anxious and want tea and sympathy join the BFS forum.

You've been answered, please now be polite and hold out for your doctor appointment. I wish you all the best solving your problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back