Loved one DX
Country
US
State
OR
City
Springfield
For Sale- I will pay shipping

SmartNav 3:AT--paid $399 will sell for $125. In great shape my brother used this system extensively. Requires little head movement. Complete computer control. Reflective dots utilize infrared to move mouse- use your existing software!

SmartNAV 4:AT--paid $499 will sell for $225. Brand new still in box. We got this one for his laptop and he used it for about a month.

Words Plus Infrared/Sound/Touch (IST) Switch--paid $395 will sell $125 barely used, still in box- operate communication devices and software with infrared switch

U-Control III--paid $499 will sell $200. Control TV, lights, CD player, etc. enviornmental control unit. My brother used it to change TV channels and turn the TV on and off- great system.

I have all the paperwork for each of these items. I am happy to answer questions. If you are within a two hour drive of Eugene, Oregon I will even come set it up for you!
You may email me directly at [email protected] or call 541-513-3380.

ALl of these are great systems that my brother used when he was able. It was sure nice to communicate with him via computer.

Google the websites for more information.

This item has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back