Diagnosis
12/2018
Country
US
State
NC
City
Get Real
A top bar has been added to my reply....

" This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."

Come on! It's my opinion... this is a FORUM. It's got so the only replies to this Forum
is coming from Moderators and just a very few of another. Forums are opinions.

The Moderators sure get to share their lengthy repetitive opinions and near diagnosis.

Maybe it's because this whole Forum has slowed down because of that.

I doubt this post will stay up long but maybe a few will get to see it.

David, if you read this... Email me or PM.

Edit; added this whole Forum has slowed down.

Last edited:
Mine was hidden, although I don't know why. I don't think it's ok that folks come on this forum and use it to their delight. I think it's wrong and saying so, in a direct fashion, should not be subject to approval and/or possible deletion as a result.

The moderators try to balance as best we can the need for civility (David has told us to make this a friendly and welcoming place for everyone including dihals )with our natural sympathy about frustrating posters. In this particular case a moderator put posts in mod ( not deleted) so that she could ask opinions of her fellow moderators.

In this particular thread under discussion we were expecting the op to post what her neuro said and then to bring closure to the issue and thread. This is unlikely to happen now.

The moderators do the best they can given often competing missions Sorry we can not meet your standards

I made a thread so people can complain as much as you want

In addition to what Nikki has stated, I would like to suggest that if someone has an issue with a DIHALS post or other member of this forum, that we invite you to privately message one of the moderators or check “report” below the post in question. You can then voice your complaints to the moderators, and we see those reports.

We do our best to discourage any personal attacks particularly in the threads where anyone can read it. No question some people can be frustrating to deal with, but it’s more constructive and less hurtful to share your frustration with the moderators rather than in someone else’s thread.

If you have complaints about moderation or how the forum is run, feel free to air them in this thread, but please try to refrain from personal attacks. Thank you.

Not sure why I'm seeing this stuff...but I'm sorry if I've offended any of you

I don't know what initiated this thread but after lurking for awhile and being active for a month I have to give my kudos and thanks to the moderators for their good judgment and extreme calm, especially with the dihals threads. Thank you for keeping this available to us, slow or not. I don't know where you find the time and patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back