Communication System for Locked-In PALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome--I want one for my husband!

OOoooo they need to hurry! That way I can change my medical directives ;)

Tom,
This is fantastic. Now, the big question....will it be covered by in sur ance? Or would it be considered a luxury item?

Did anyone read the mess a ges after the ar ti cle? Way to shoot hope down. Who let them in anyway?

Wasn't LadyInn working with something like this early last year?

Helen , Dianne was working with the mind mouse!

I have trouble operating my "smart" cell phone, I'm thinking the home version of the fMRI might pose a wee bit of trouble, regardless of who may or may not pay for it.

I posted about a system that used 'sniffs' last week, but it wasn't approved by Moderation for some reason. It worked with the computer and for controlling a power chair.

I hope this one works!

Thanks for sharing this Tom!

Judy

Has the mind mouse been used by als patients? Or still being tested? Too bad I can't get the vacuum cleaner to work with the power of my mind, I'm growing black dog hair all around the house.

I need one for myself so I can read my husband's and my teen's minds .....:)

Cool! Barbie, I like your thinking!

Jen

I have trouble operating my "smart" cell phone, I'm thinking the home version of the fMRI might pose a wee bit of trouble, regardless of who may or may not pay for it.

My cell phone is fixed to were my address book appears on my computer screen all
I do is find the person name that I want to talk with and click on it and it calls for me. When I receive a call my Bluetooth rings a couple times and my phone opens it doesn't matter if I am ready to talk or not.

My cell phone is fixed to were my address book appears on my computer screen all
I do is find the person name that I want to talk with and click on it and it calls for me. When I receive a call my Bluetooth rings a couple times and my phone opens it doesn't matter if I am ready to talk or not.

Yeah, I understand, I was doing pretty good until I linked the phone up to the WiFi. It was nice to email from the phone. Then noticed every flipping address I'd ever seen in the last 3 years from the g mail account were IMPORTED to the phone contact list. I very carefully deleted 90% of them from THE PHONE. 3 hours later........ I discovered I'd actually been deleting them from the flipping g mail contact list. Frick and frack. Little doubt the phone is too "smart" for me. With my luck the home fMRI would actually be hooked up to the neighbours cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back