Communication Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzanna

I dowm load 'Etriloquist unto my PC and I love it campared to the 'LINK' ( I hate the link, no one understands when i use it anyway)
So now I was going to spend my savings for summer University, or a laptop. I really need them both but i think I'm leaning toward a laptop.
Does anyone out there know of a cheaper way to carry around the program Etriloquist without the price of a laptop?
Thank you,
Best Wishes, Suzanna
DX 8/05

Hi Suzanna. I'm going to the Toronto Rehab Center today to get assessed for augmentive devices for my computer. I'll try to remember to ask that question for you. Al.

Isn't there still an Assistive Devices Program available... or something like it in Alberta? You might be able to get a laptop through them... and use your money for school! Good Luck

CHeers

T.

The etriloquist is such a neat program. I looked into it after reading your post. I am going to get it ready for my dad for when he comes home. He has a laptop already, so we are fortunate in that aspect. Is this the best program to use for someone who does not speak?
Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back