Not open for further replies.

jimO

Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Point Edward
Apparently common sense is a point of view and from a wheelchair point of view I have seen and heard a few dumb asses not all cute ones either. I am always thinking I should write down the dumb thing I heard today for a book. I know I know I shouldn't complain or be so critical but sometimes you just shake your head and think please don't reproduce.
Here's a few.
I asked open window, the response; do I need to unlock the window first to open it?
Asked for blanket, response; this blanket is too small it won't cover both legs, I answered lets maybe try unfolding it.
I was told I needed deeper baseball caps because they couldn't figure out how to lower the front visor to keep the sun out of me eyes.
With only the ability to nod yes or no answer the following; are you not feeling well?
I can go on but I want to hear your examples of when common sense got sucked out the car window.

jim,

LOL! Guess we don't really know what PALS deal with daily!

Hope you have better luck in the future with communication!

I asked my hubbs to put the clothes that had just finished the wash cycle into the dryer. I'd run out of steam and couldn't lift them myself. In this part of the country, damp clothes will smell awful if you leave them overnight. So he put them in the dryer all right. And the next morning they were damp and smelly. I guess I should have also asked him to TURN THE DRYER ON. :-D Cindy

Lol! Cindy, how did hubby manage to get out of that one?

Irma

I could tell more stories about him but I better be nice. This is the guy who may be changing my diapers some day, to paraphrase Al. Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back