Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ladies.... When Annie and I started this thread years ago to talk about chickens and Bra sizes, I never thought it would keep going so long... It always excites me to drop in here and see it alive and well. It's been through so much in the past. We've seen good friends pass away, 1 pretentious to pass away for sympathy, fights, some banned and now it just chugs along....... Anyone have Hens? Well I do know y'all wear bras. :)

Aly

I only wear a bra if I have to be out in public. Can't stand them. You know it had to have been a man who designed them. Of course I don't have a whole lot to flop around. :lol:

I don't have any hens, but someone in the neighborhood I live in has a rooster. Neighbors across the road cattycorner from us has goats. We have national forest all around us so we see deer, turkey, coyotes and 1 black bear.

Lol Vicki, wish we still had the like button. Annie loved her hens:). I hate bras as well but unfortunately if I didn't were one I would get concussed regularly. Those darn wires....

Well Aly how nice to see you here ! No hens at our house but a lot of deer wandering around our lawn.

Dana

No hens around here but I have to wear my bra too big on top lol!

I guess I am happy that I don't have big boobs. :lol: I did discover sports bras that aren't too tight and they keep things corralled without creating a uniboob. I don't mind them too much, I guess I like being a free spirit. :mrgreen:

I can't talk about boobs because it brings up a bad experience. I had to write a essay in jr. high on who I'd like to be and on a dare I chose Dolly Parton. I wrote how I wanted to be built like her so guys would adore me and went on and on. My parents got a call from the principal and I got in big trouble. My friends cheered me on though. lol

HA Dolly Parton, that's so funny Kim, though I bet your parents didn't think so.

I remember in high school wishing I had boobs, but when I was breatfeeding my first child I discovered they are heavy, hot, uncomfortable things and I've never regretted losing em.

I too only wear bra's out, and then they are padded push-up ones so it looks like I have nice rounded bumps, instead of skinny little things. OK too much information I'm sure ...

Have had hens, my daughter is chicken crazy, and was as a child. I would come home and find her watching tv with chickens sitting on her shoulders, or her pushing them around in prams with dolls cloths draped over them ... strange girl! She also has lots of pet snakes and so many kinds of gorgeous birds.

Red wine please, but to be honest I'm a bit of a rum girl, though red wine with a meal is best.

Oh is it wine o'clock now?

I've had several nice cups of tea today so it must be!

I am afraid I have some bad news for some of you wine drinkers, this was a headline I read today:

Lushes Beware! Global Wine Shortage Looms

Dana

I saw that in the news too. I bet people will rush to the stores and buy up what they can. It seems to happen that way. They talked about that with chocolate too. I am more upset about the chocolate. It doesn't interfere with my meds and I LOVE chocolate.

Say it ain't so!

Off to stock up on my Zenato & chocolate.

I did my some blogging on here for the first time in a long time. It kind of felt refreshing to put feeling into words and get them off the chest. Not much happening with me today. It was really foggy here this morning in central Illinois and pretty warm. Took my dog out for a quick walk before work and managed to step in some mud because they have been doing alot of sidewalk maintenance and roadwork on our streets. Going to get off work a hour early tomorrow to take the youngest Trick or Treating. Supposed to be rainy weather though. Yuck. It seems like we always have crappy weather here on Halloween. Hope everyone is having a good day. Kim

You better hurry Elaine. I will stock up when I go grocery shopping on Friday, have to have the chocolate...wine I can live without but chocolate?

I am going to buy hot chocolate too...it is that time of year ! :smile:

that's what will cause the shortage :lol:

I'll have to console myself with rum if it happens I guess ... or tea, lucky I've got lots of different delicious teas here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back