Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha Jim. nice to see you! You are awesome, thanks for helping Eddie from your heart!

Hi Di! I could use one of your brownies... :)

Greetings to all of my tea people friends!

Good to hear from you Kim! Any new grandkids?

Hi Kim, tea or coffee? Di has brownies on the table and for the health/ weight conscious, I will add smoked salmon on ciabatta.

Nice to have some long lost visitors. The tea table sadly is a bit quiet now days.

Oh Sadie Mae has changed colour!

it is very quiet but di's brownies always brings us runing. hi jim and kim good to hear from you

It is so good to hear from all of you. You each are such caring and loving people. I call that “peace” in the midst of storms. I will always treasure each and every one of you as we have piggybacked on each other’s experiences and stories.

Di, I just finished my large brownie. I can’t seem to recall what I was saying. So many years ago, what was I thinking? I think I will have a cheeseburger.

Helen, Aly, Mary Pat, Jen, Diane and others I might have missed, you are such a special group of friends. Diane, many people have walked in and out of my heart, Eddie left footprints. Zaphoon, don’t know what these girls would do without you. They’d have more brownies, Your priceless…..

Each one of you are still running the race. “As you go through life, no matter what the goal, keep your eye on the brownie’s.”

Just got back from Myrtle Beach, a week of R&R. Out of the crowded season, however, we went to some very wonderful Christmas Specials.

If I haven’t told you all, I have accepted a new position, (being retired) I am now driving a van for the Senior center. We transport elderly, and most all forms of challenges. Some are very young. I asked one of my little riders, “What grade are you in?” She said; “I am in head start silly.” She is only 3. So, pray for me, it is minimum wage, hours all over the place. All the guys are older than me, and they are very good at what they do.
If you don’t hear/see me in here, know that I am just busy and am thinking of you all. God Speed

Gentleman Jim

If the choice is given between coffee and tea, it's coffee for me! Black.

No new grandkids but it looks like they'll be moving back in the area next fall.

Thats good Ken, grand kids ahhhhhh........how I long for one.

Jim, you are too kind. Your new job sounds wonderful. The old folk are so lucky having you as a driver.

It's getting to be busy , with Christmas around the corner. Baking and basking in the sun......well not the sun thing as I am pale and can't handle it.

Better run, a daughter is calling as always.

Nice to see so many at tea. I have missed Di's brownies. Jim driving a van for the seniors will be an experience for sure. I just went on on seniors tour bus/van to go see the eagles on the Fraser River. The 80 year olds on the bus sure had strong opinions on how the driver should be driving. They kept me laughing, but not so much the van driver. Myrtle Beach is on my bucket list. I will have coffee too and some of Aly's salmon. I have fresh butter tarts to add.

Gosh, golly, gee whiz. I wished I ad known you were nearby Jim. I am about 2 and a half hours from Myrtle Beach. I also want you to know I use the Office of Aging bus service for my doctors appointments. Most of the drivers are retirees working for minimum wage and loving their job. It makes my day the care they show me just by buckling me up!

Laurel, you make sure to let me know when you start on your bucket list because I would hate to miss 2 people! I will use my pwc and motor there if need be. Just give me a 2 week head start.

Di, I think I had the last brownie. Hopefully you can bake a batch before the big move.

Enjoy your week everyone.

Zaphoon...coffee for me to....but with cream please. And a large brownie.

toto i wish i had known how close u were when i was in nc this summer. coffee with ice cream,yum! jim have fun, i bet you'll hear some great stories. kim it would be nice for u to have grands close. waving to everyone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now I am enjoying a cup of raspberry hot chocolate and the good company of you all.

I hope you are all referring to another Kim with the question " Are you having any more grandkids?'" My twins are only 15 so I hope we don't have to face that yet. lol But, nowadays you never know.
I might need a extra batch of them brownies next week before its going to be stressful around the house with the kids studying for their first high school exams. Our son isn't really motivated this year so I'm pretty worried.
My dad was able to get out the other day and attend our youngest son's Christmas program at his school. We are waiting for the contractors to put up his wheelchair ramp. They already measured everyone so hopefully they will get on the ball soon. It is hard lifting him over his few steps to his house. Kim (Skipper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back