Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, is our youngest son's birthday. He is 9. He is really excited because his grandpa will be home in about two weeks. He said that would be his best birthday present ever.
Our twins just got their driving permits. Our son drove a little the other day and it was a very jerky ride. I think their dad will be the teacher for the time being until they get more experience.
You are all in my prayers and I hope you are having a good week. Kim

I agree with you lorna and Johnny. Kiwi...Scottslassie....Brooksea....Toto.....

Kim Happy Birthday wishes to your son. Eek teenagers learning to drive! I remember those days--what fun.

Laurel

Yesterday, we celebrated our youngest son Eric's 9th birthday with family. We all went out to eat and then they came over to our house to visit and have cake. My son warmed my heart when he asked right before we cut the cake if we could pray. This kind of surprised me because our family doesn't always eat at the same time and we don't pray before meals like we should all the time. Anyway, Eric said he wanted to pray for his grandpa (my dad) and that God would help him. I was so proud of my son.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

you too helen and everyone else as well!

Happy Thanksgiving ALL my Warriors!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone ! I'm working today at the hospital and then might hit a few early Black Friday sales. Kim

Hi All,

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We've fed and sent everyone on their way with leftovers! No black Friday for us, we're pretty much done with shopping..

Jen

My Thanksgiving weekend wasn't too fun. I came down with strep throat on Thanksgiving night. Was sick in bed from then until Saturday evening when I finally started to feel better. I was throwing a pity party for myself. Then reality hit and I realized how really blessed I am and all I have to be thankful for. Hope you all had a safe and relaxing Thanksgiving and that you will have a good week. My dad is coming home either Wednesday or Thursday. Praying for you all, Kim

Taking a breather, got a new part time job. Now I am driving a small bus for head-start, little kids. Also, nursing homes
medicare and medicaid all ages. Passages, physically challenged people. All kinds. It is more about a ministry than a job.

Minimum wage, no benefits. (health or life) plenty of benefits with blessings to be helpful. I do enjoy that portion of it.

Yes, I am only 20 in this picture. Ha! Ha! Only 41 years ago. If only I knew then what I know now!

Do you think I would change anything? Won't ever know. I only know that time goes fast and time and a half goes
even faster. :)

Great to hear some of my old friends. To you new ones, keep the faith.

Hi all, I haven't been here much lately! Jim, I love the picture, too bad we didn't meet back then :)

Skipper, hope you're feeling better...

Jim, you are teasing us woman, what a hunk.
Glad you have a job you are obviously passionate about.

Hi Helen.........huggs

morning all. love the photo Jim! hubba, hubba! skippr is your dad better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back