Come for Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scttslassie, that sound about right to me. I am just now trying to trace my Irish family history, Thanks agian!
~~~~~~~~~~WAVING HI TO EVERBODY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Everybody, sorry I went AWOL last night, wish I got to go to your party! Hmm... I did get a funny call last night now I think about it, was it you ladies? Something about my refrigerator running? You're mean, you know I can't run! :)

Kim, have them get Netflicks for your Dad, he can watch a ton of movies without leaving his comfy armchair.

Scottslassie, how beautiful does that garden sound? Please share a photo when it gets growing.

Dana, sending you a hug that day is going to definitely be a tough one.

On a slightly different note, my 22nd anniversary is today...

Waving hi to everybody!

Hi All~~~~~

Music Man was wonderful with Shirley Jones and David Cassidy... We had a great time and dinner was at a quirky place with excellent food...

Rog and his shoulder are feeling better... His PT even knows about ALS... Progress!
Bella is still worn out from her battle with the collar and leash yesterday, she dragged the trainer across the carpet in her blind panic...she's still wearing the collar and is dragging the leash...

Quiet day today, change light bulbs, a bit of cleaning and laundry and a nap in my future!

Helen, happy anniversary! We celebrate 26 in Dec.

Di, my dad was sent to the North Sea to work on subs and he went to Ireland and found our plaid. He brought home 10 yards for mom to make ties and vests....I don't know how far back he traced us... I'll have to ask my mom when I talk to her next.

Helen, I thought movie night was tonight! I'm ready to go, pjs are set, dessert is chillin

Hey Lizzy, Mairi!

Later dates, chores a-callin

Jen

Happy Anniversary! That's wonderful - Enjoy and celebrate the love.

Sent to mod land, hopefully later... Anyways, hi All~~~

Jen

Happy Anniversary Helen!

Happy anniversary, Helen. Thinking of you. Yasmin.

Thanks, its a strange situation actually... we were separated for about 5 years when I got diagnosed and he moved back to "help"... which he finally started doing this year. We both forgot this morning! :)

Have a Happy Anniversary Helen!

Happy 80yh Birthday to Aly's Mom!

Helen, Happy Anniversary!

Aly, Happy Birthday to your Mom.

I have family from NY coming to visit tomorrow! Can't wait to see my kid brother & his family.

Helen, Happy Anniversary!
I had a mother/son night with my youngest boy tonite. We to see the movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days. We had a great time. Earlier today my daughter and I went out of town with my aunt to go to a baby shower. Saw several relatives I hadn't see for awhile. Called dad tonite and he sounded really good. They get him out and about quite a bit which is good for him.
Tomorrow, don't have much planned. Going to church and then have a massive load of laundry to do. Kim

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone. Hope you all have something nice lined up. I watched the olympics last night (3 golds for GB - wow) and I have decided that GB needs a new national anthem. Everyone else's anthems are quite upbeat and positive and then "God Save the Queen" comes on.........dreary and funereal. I'm going to drop Betty a line and ask her if she's up for a different signature tune. I'm thinking....William Tell Overture, Happy Days are here Again, Hi Ho Silver Lining......:) And for Scotland? "If it wisnae fur yer wellies"(Billy Connolly).

And the irony is that our country's song "Our country 'tis of thee" is the same tune!

Hey did I see that New Zealand got gold in rowing?

Hi i am new this this forum and i was wondering if you could help me. I want to write a blog but i not sure how everyting i have tried it is just reply or vistor but not my own blog. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back