Come for Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim,

I am glad you are having a nice visit with your dad. It was nice that the neighbors brought food over.

Deb...Happy Birthday! Enjoy your Ipad!

Where is everybody? I would like to invite you all over here for the day. We can go fishing on the Silvery Tay in the morning, catch a salmon or two, have lunch at the Boating Station on Loch Faskally and in the afternoon take a Landrover Safari up into the Perthshire hills to watch the Red Deer and Ptarmigan (with a wee liquid picnic). Home, via Blair Castle for shortbread with cream and strawberries, then relax by a roaring fire with a fine malt or glass of wine while waiting for your freshly caught and poached salmon dinner. Wouldn't it be nice to live in an ideal world where we could "beam" people up and down like they did in Star Trek? No haggis, I promise.

Scotlassie, funny, I was thinking what a wonderful day you were describing... as long as I didn't have to eat whatever haggis is... Thanks I could use something to cheer me up!

I'd love join you! Fresh salmon...yum...

I'm on the plane... Be there in a few! Sounds heavenly, Mairi! Love my husband, tired of this disease!

BiPap hell has returned...ready to head for the pub and a stiff drink...

Jen

Does anyone remember Star Trek? Captain Kirk? "Beam me up Scottie"? Surely.......anyway, that's 4 of us on the riverbank, room for lots more. Jen, no need for a plane, I'm beaming you up remember. So sorry for your BiPap hell.....:( x

Like your fishing hat!

beam me up scotty!

Love fishing......love Scotland ..........love star trek. I will join you. Beam me up as well.

i'm in! beam me up!

Beam me up. Always thought that would be fun
And I caught a fish once but my dad made me throw it back cause it was to little.

Scottslassie the outing you have planned for us sounds divine!

I wish I could have been "beamed up" from the bedroom floor this morning:eek: I had decided to forgoe the quilted linen saver last night to make scooting about in the bed easier. The satin panels we are using on the bed have really helped with this, unfortunately we didn't take my own advice and roll up the satin away from the edge of the bed (who can think of everything before coffee?) Yep, you guessed it....I had a controlled slide right into the floor!
Thought I was finally going to have to use the lift, got the sling placed and KK couldn't get it to work! We had unplugged it during a particularly nasty thunderstorm a few weeks ago and failed to replug it! Daughter # 1 to the rescue and with the bed lowered to the floor, the girls used the sling to manually lift me onto the bed. We remembered to roll up the satin after that!
At least I got to have breakfast with the grand kids before they went to school:lol:

"Beam me up Scotty, there's no toilet paper in here (written on a ladiea' room wall in college)

Deb I'm with you on the floor unfortunately... but I was trying to get into bed. Mt 13-year-old son fot me safely up with the lift. I was afraid the same thing might Happen with a dead battery too...

Beam me up ScottLassie!

Transfer board is currently in use, but I must say our technique needs a great deal of fine tuning.

What's on the menu this morning?
We have scrambled eggs with sautéed zucchini and fruit.

Hi All~~~~
Deb that sounds marvy.... I've got some bacon and cranberry orange scones....

Big box store today for groceries... And meeting a friend that has a nasal pillow mask for a BiPap....
Watering, weeding...a day with no appts or gotta do's

Have a good one all!

Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back