Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching Drop Dead Diva or something like that today... pretty good but confusing if you haven't seen it before. Saw part of Mobs of NY with Leonardo... now Jeopardy is on, so I'll get to work my brain again...

Sending a hug to everyone on this lousy rainy awful day...

Helen are the cinnamon rolls still available? I'd love some ;-) perfect with a comedy hehehe, i'm eating marshmallows now, attempt to gain weight... good thing: can eat whatever i want :)

Weather forcast here rain too... eekssss....

Sorry Anja, daughter scarved down the last 2... little stinker! ("scarved down" means to eat them quickly) :)

hehehehe Helen too bad as i love cinnamon rolls ;-) your daughter looks like my dogs they eat quickly too LOL ;-) just kidding :D

Off to bed, take caare!

Hi all, wishing sweet dreams to everyone - and a happy day to those already up (Sally and Aly!).

Good night!

Aly's away for the weekend, I don't know if she knows about Allen...

I messaged Liz this morning. Anyone heard from her?

I have heard from Sweet Liz. She is bummed as am I but we're percolating along regardless. Miss you all and will post more later.
Love you!

Just dropping by for some tea, which I now have to pour thru my peg....I can swallow a little bit just for the taste.
But life is good! I am so thankful for the peg. I like to read all of your posts, they make me smile. Just wanted you to know I love all of you alot!
group ((HUG))....xxxx0000

HELP YOURSELF!

Attachments

• photo late and heart cookies.jpg
    photo late and heart cookies.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 161
Good morning Sisters! A bright Sunshiney Day here in the Land of Love. It's supposed to be in the upper 80s today, Mom and my Sis are back in Michigan. Annabell is resting in peace in our back yard. We'll plant some perennials on her grave. I'm glad she isn't suffering anymore but I miss her and Al and Allen and all our Sisters and Brothers who have gome before us. Anner's perennials will be for them and us too. *clink* of my tea cup to Anner's, Al, Allen, and all of us at the table. Please pass the sweet rolls? :)

Hello tea friends! Hope everyone is still chugging along. Been MIA as I am home 24/7 with hubby and loving it. Facing new challenges everyday now it seems. We have added suction machine, hospital bed, and more to our battery of supplies. Doing my best to keep hubby happy and healthy!

Love and light! I will be back around periodically - out of sight, yet you are never out of my mind!
Meg

When did you get your Peg Sharon? I'll have some of your tea!

Hi All!

Welcome back, Marta! Sorry to hear about Annabelle! Hope the family visit went well! Just spent 4 days with my mom, I'm a firm believer that fish and company smell after 4 days (yesterday was a challenge)!
Meg, ask for a cough assist and a compression vest as well to go with that suction machine...best thing we've done!
Sharon, how's your peg working? Rog dissolves his meds in water and puts gem through his tube.

We are on the road to San Diego...get us out of the Tucson heat (100+ degrees) and into cool sea breezes... Rog may feel better.. Our Europe trip may be a no go... Ah well!
Marvelous Maddie started walking on Friday! Woohoo!
About my turn to drive, thanks for the tea and cookies, yummy...
Later,
Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back